This weekend, the Music Unlimited service returns to San Francisco’s Treasure Island Music Festival, two days of music, art and more in the view of the Bay. If you’re going, here are some handy tips for what to see while you’re there!
1) Silent Disco: We will once again be powering this unique take on the dance party. Everyone will be armed with headphones and dance along together to Live DJs all day and night.
2) Music Unlimited Charging Valet: Between updating your status, tweeting, live blogging, Instagramming and finding friends at the fest, your phone battery may take a toll. Fear not! We’ll be providing juice for your phone in The Cove. Bonus: while you wait, sign up for a 14 Day Free Trial or bring your e-mail confirmation from signing up in advance to and get a pair of Sony headphones! (while supplies last)
3) Night Shows: What’s an all-day island party without an after party? Check out special shows after you shuttle back into the city with The Presets & Araabmuzik + DJ sets from SBTRKT & Jaime XX. More info here: http://do415.com/TIMFNightshows
4) Treasure Chest: An eclectic mix of local vendors will be set up with their crafts to sell. Support San Fran!
5) Ferris Wheel: The 60-foot Century Ferris Wheel returns as the beacon of Treasure Island, a great sightseeing ride that’s been gaining traction at festivals like Coachella and Electric Daisy Carnival, too.
6) Camp D.I.Y.: Like summer camp for grown-ups! Learn to make dream catchers, friendship bracelets, screen prints and more.
7) Refillable Water Program: Buy a water bottle at the fest and fill up for free, or bring your own from home and fill up for only $1. It may be Fall, but being outside all day can still get ya. Stay hydrated!
8) Bike Valet: Continue saving the planet by riding your bike! Keep it safe and sound under the watchful eyes of T.I. staff at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium and hop on the shuttle to the island.
9) Take in the View!: Treasure Island has truly one of the best views of San Francisco. Be sure to stop a minute and take it all in.
10) Music!!!: The heart and soul of the festival is music and this year’s line-up pulls all the punches. Listen to many of the artists before you head to the fest on the Music Unlimited Service.
- The Presets
- Porter Robinson
- Public Enemy
- Matthew Dear
- Toro Y Moi
- The Coup
- K. Flay
- Dirty Ghosts