Beginning tomorrow we’re happy to offer a great way to enjoy the Music Unlimited service all year long.

For a limited time the new Premium One-Year Subscription is available at the low price of $59.99. That’s a savings of $60 from the current monthly price! Even better? If you’re a PlayStation Plus member you can get a one-year subscription for just $12. That works out to just $1 month.

The Premium One-Year Subscription gives you access to the millions of streaming songs in the Music Unlimited service’s catalog year round, making it the perfect choice for all your parties, creating your own weekend soundtrack or anything else.

With the Music Unlimited service available on so many devices – iPhone/iPod Touch, PlayStation3, PlayStation Vita, Android phones and on the web – it means the music doesn’t have to stop flowing whether you’re at home or on the go.

Find out more about the Music Unlimited service and sign up today!

Memberships for PlayStation Plus and the Music Unlimited service can be purchased through the PlayStation Store on the PlayStation 3 system.  Users can also subscribe and find out more about the Music Unlimited service here.

9 Responses to “Get a Year of Music Unlimited For $12 With PlayStation Plus”

Gabriel Roveron

Nov 19, 2012

When will you release these services in Brazil?

Canadian Gmr

Nov 19, 2012

Is this only available in the USA? I don’t see anywhere to purchase a 1 year sub from canada. If so this is ridiculously unfair to your canadian subscribers.

Mark Oldfield

Nov 20, 2012

And what about the United Kingdom ?

Cristian

Nov 20, 2012

I absolutely love how Sony is starting to truly integrate their services. The more services you’re signed up for, the better the savings.
One question: you say a “limited time”. What does that mean? I’ll probably subscribe to PS Plus sometime next week.

Clint

Nov 20, 2012

What if you already have PlayStation Plus and Premium Music Unlimited services will my monthly subscription fee drop automatically?

Brentt

Nov 20, 2012

I just went to sign up, yet I got the 14-day trial instead. Do we need to purchase this on the PlayStation Store, since I am a Plus subscriber? I really am trying to get in on this deal, yet I cannot seem to find the correct area to do so, since it just signed me up today for the 14-day trial.

SXAFMassMurder

Nov 21, 2012

I just got it for 12$, you sign in on music unlimited page then mouse over your account name top right, go to subscription options and buy. It says 59.99 but discount is taken off in cart. Enjoy!!!

SXAFMassMurder

Nov 21, 2012

Tomi

Jan 14, 2013

Has the 60 EUR/year offer for Finland ended? I really wanted it but now there’s only the EUR 9.99 monthly deal available.