You wanted it and now it’s officially live — offline playback and high quality audio streaming app are now available for everyone who listens to the Music Unlimited service on iPhone or iPod touch!
Similar to the Music Unlimited Android app, iOS users can now download individual albums and tracks, as well as any playlists they have created to their device and enjoy music even when a cellular or Wi-Fi connection isn’t available, or when they want to conserve battery life or curb data usage. This version 1.3 1 app update will offer the ability to listen to your music in crystal clear 320kbps AAC high fidelity audio while streaming.
Check out the demo video for further details:
Now, you can start downloading the Music Unlimited App for free at the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or visit www.AppStore.com/MusicUnlimited.
Listening to music offline is simple:
- Select a playlist, song or album that you’d like to download.
- Tap the “Options” button on the right of the album, track or playlist you’d like to download
- Select “Download Album” from the pop up menu.
- Once you select the music for download, hit the all new “Menu” button on the top left of the app and you’ll see the “My Downloads” queue to check the progress of your downloading tracks.
- Once the tracks are finished downloading, set the “Offline Mode” switch to “ON” and you’ll immediately see the list of artists, albums, songs and playlists that are available for offline listening.
Follow these easy steps to activate HQ Audio*:
- Select the “Menu” button, and then select the “Settings” option.
- Select “ON” where you see “High Quality Audio HQ Streaming”.
- Once HQ Audio is activated, you’ll see an “HQ” badge next to the right of the track information when you play a song.
Share a comment with us on what you think about the great new features below!
*Please note that High Quality Streaming is not available for offline playback mode.