“Smells like bad decisions in here.” We got our hands on one of the prop t-shirts Jonah Hill wore in “22 Jump Street” and want to give it to you. Visit our Facebook page to share your biggest spring break regret and you will be entered for a chance to win it along with a certificate of authenticity.
Here is how to enter:
- Visit us on Facebook
- Comment on the question, “What is your biggest spring break regret?” Deadline for entries is November 12, 2014, 11:59PM PDT. US residents only, ages 18 and over only.
- Winners shall be notified by Facebook direct message within a week following the close of the Sweepstakes entry period, and must respond within 24 hours of notice.
We will select one random winner from the entries and contact that person via Facebook direct message by Wednesday, November 12, 2014.
Official Rules – Sony Entertainment Network 22 Jump Street Spring Break Sweepstakes:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. The Sony Entertainment Network 22 Jump Street Spring Break Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and other United States territories) who are age 18years or older at the date of entry. To enter, entrants must have a valid Facebook account. On November 5, 2014 Sponsor will make a post to itsSony Entertainment Network Facebook page regarding 22 Jump Street and this Sweepstakes. Responding to the post will give you one entry to the Sweepstakes (“Entry”). Entries must be received by 11:59 pm PDT on November 12, 2014 to be valid. Entries received after 11:59 pm PDT on that date will not be accepted. Employees of the Sponsor and its parent and affiliated companies and their families are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
2. ENTRY CONDITIONS: Limit one Entry per person. Entries not satisfying these Official Rules shall be automatically disqualified. Sony Network Entertainment International LLC (the “Sponsor”) and any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers,employees, representatives, agents and agencies will not be responsible for: a) any late, lost, misrouted, distorted, garbled or damaged transmissions or Entries; b) any telephone, hardware, software, network, Internet or other computer or technical communication failures of any kind; c) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor; or d) any printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes related materials. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will bedeemed to be submitted by the person registered to the Facebook account whose Entry that was selected. Anyone found to use multiple Facebook accounts to enter will be ineligible. Entries not satisfying these Official Rules will be automatically disqualified.
2. PRIZES: There will be only one (1) winner. A total of (1) Prize per winner will be awarded during the Sweepstakes.
Prize: Spring break t-shirt worn by Jonah Hill in the film 22 Jump Street with a certificate of authenticity. Approximate retail value of the prize: $100.00 USD. Prize is not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash. No substitution or exchanges (including for cash) of any prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. All prizes are awarded “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). All Federal, State and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
3. WINNER(S): (1) Winner will be determined by a single random drawing of all valid Entries received by the Sponsor, whose decision concerning all matters related to this sweepstakes are final. Winners shall be notified by Facebook direct message within a week following the close of the Sweepstakes entry period. Winners must respond within 24 hours of notice with their full name, birth date, phone number, e-mail address, and address. If Winner does not respond within 24 hours, the Winner forfeits their prize and Sponsor will randomly select another winner. Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit”) as part of their requirements to claim their prize and failure to execute and return Affidavit within the set time period will result in forfeiture of prize. Winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and receipt of the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
4. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on number of valid Entries received.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the start of the Sweepstakes and have a valid Facebook account. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. By acceptance of prize, winner agrees to the use of their name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law and may be required to execute and deliver to Sponsor a signed Affidavit, which includes an acceptance of these Official Rules and a release of liability.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Entrant agrees that Facebook, the Sponsor and any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers,employees, representatives, agents and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) shall not be responsible for any liability whatsoever, and entrant waives any and all causes of action related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with, preparation for, travel to or participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstake-related activity, or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of, misuse of, or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damagesrelated to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or any entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Sweepstakes or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other entrant (in each case asdetermined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNER’S NAME: Prize winners’ list request shall be available only within sixty (60) days after the close of the Sweepstakes. To obtain a list of the names of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Sony Network Entertainment “Sony Entertainment Network 22 Jump Street Spring Break Sweepstakes”, Attn: Marketing Dept., Sony Network Entertainment International LLC, 602207 Bridgepointe Parkway, San Mateo, CA, 94404. In order to obtain a winner’s list, where permitted by law, send your written request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope (residents of VT and WA may omit return postage).
7. RESTRICTIONS: Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
8. SPONSOR(S): Sony Network Entertainment International LLC, 6080 Center Drive, 10th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90045 (USA).