New Politics, the enthusiastic trio behind the danceable hit Harlem, have helped us with a prize package worth dancing for. Enter for a chance to win a PlayStation Vita signed by the band plus an entire year’s subscription to Music Unlimited.
Here is how to enter:
- Visit us on Facebook.
- Comment on the question “What is your favorite New Politics song?” You’ll need to answer by Monday, April 14th 11:59PM PDT. US residents only, ages 18 and over only.
- We will select one random winner from the entries and contact that person via Facebook direct message by Thursday, April 17th
Official Rules – Music Unlimited New Politics PlayStation ® Vita Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. The Music Unlimited New Politics PlayStation® Vita Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and other United States territories) who are age 18 years or older at the date of entry. To enter, entrants must have a valid Facebook account and “Like” the official Sony Entertainment Network Facebook page. On Monday April 7, 2014 Sponsor will post a question to its Sony Entertainment Network Facebook page. Responding to the post with an answer to the question will give you one entry to the Sweepstakes (“Entry”). Content of Entry has no bearing on the entrant’s eligibility and winner selection will not be based on the same. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm PDT on Monday, April 14, 2014 to be valid. Entries received after 11:59 pm PDT on that date will not be accepted. Employees of the Sponsor and its parent and affiliated companies and their families are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Tagged: new politics, sweepstakes
Buckle up with Kevin Hart and Ice Cube for the ride of a lifetime in the action-packed comedy Ride Along, directed by Tim Story (“Think Like a Man”). The film adds a fresh twist to the buddy cop movie with its hilarious plot and a cast that delivers plenty of laughs.
Former high school security guard Ben (Kevin Hart), joins his girlfriend’s hot-tempered and intimidating brother James (Ice Cube) in a ride-along to patrol the streets of Atlanta. If Ben survives the test, he might just convince James that he’s worthy of his sister’s hand. Will he succeed? Find out by watching the film, now on the PlayStation store.
Every week, we round up some of the great new Featured Playlists you can find on the Music Unlimited web and mobile apps. Check out the latest below!
Austin Psych Fest
The Austin Psych Fest takes place this week in Texas over three glorious, Technicolor days. The line-up is an incredible mix of genre-defying artists.
Featuring: The War on Drugs, The Zombies, The Black Angels
Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill bought low and sold high as The Wolf of Wall Street cashed in and became this week’s most popular movie on the Video Unlimited service. It’s a bird…it’s a plane…it’s the latest Superman movie, Man of Steel, rounding out the top three.
Sometimes you have to use your connections to reap big rewards. Vince Vaughn’s character, David, enlisted the help of his 533 children through anonymous donations to propel Delivery Man into the top five.
Check out the latest #VUTop10 in its entirety below and be sure to tell us what you plan to watch this weekend!:
- American Hustle
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (plus Bonus Features)
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (Unrated/Extended Version)
- 47 Ronin
- Delivery Man
- Man of Steel
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
- The Wolf of Wall Street
In this week’s new releases and pre-orders, there are a wide range of gaming styles available: pre-order MLB The Show 14 (PS3, PS4), Trials Fusion: Digital Deluxe Edition or Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate Deluxe Edition (PS3). See the full list of new releases below!
Now available for pre-order for PS4 and on PS Vita, enjoy one of the highest rated sports franchises (by Metacritic), MLB The Show 14. With baseball season underway now, you’ll want to experience some of the game’s most exciting moments with enhanced gaming mechanics, amazing visuals and faster play.
Before their headlining show at Oakland’s Fox Theater, Fitz and the Tantrums stopped by San Francisco’s LIVE 105 radio station on Thursday to perform an intimate Music Unlimited Live Lounge session for a handful of lucky fans.
Tagged: live 105
Wanna rock and roll all night and party every day? Kiss is gearing up to celebrate its 40th anniversary this year with its first-ever Rolling Stone magazine cover, an epic summer co-headlining tour with Def Leppard and induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Frontman Paul Stanley also has a new tell-all memoir, “Face The Music: A Life Exposed.” To get up to speed on all the action, check out our playlist of the pioneering hard rock band’s classic songs.
Tagged: Kiss: MU Icon, Playlists
Yesterday, pop sensation and lover of lowercase letters Christina Perri released her album, head or heart , three years after her debut, lovestrong, which featured the songs “jar of hearts” and “arms.” She’s hardly kept quiet between though, contributing the massive hit, “A Thousand Years,” to the The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 Soundtrack and releasing a holiday EP in 2012. With the new album, she’ll embark on a North American headlining tour that kicks off on Friday in Denver, ending on 5/26 in Vancouver. Check the full list of dates here.
As for the artist picks playlist she sent us, Perri says, “This is just what I’m loving right now . . . no specific style except really well-written songs.” Check out the tracklist below and listen to it now on Music Unlimited.
Christina Perri Artist Picks
- paramore – “still into you”
- pharrell williams – “happy”
- passenger – “let her go”
- a great big world – “say something”
- john legend – “all of me”
- beyoncé - “drunk in love”
- one direction – “story of my life”
- bruno mars – “when i was your man”
- daft punk – “get lucky”
- avicii - “wake me up”
- kodaline – “all of me”
- miley cyrus – “wrecking ball”
- zedd - “stay the night”
- robin thicke – “blurred lines”
- pink - “just give me a reason”
- lady gaga – “applause”
- ed sheeran- “give me love”
- rihanna – “stay”
- jay z – “holy grail”
- jason mraz – “i wont give up”
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The heroes in half-shells are back. This brief teaser promises lots of turtle action along with a healthy dose of the humor that made them so popular on TV and the silver screen many years ago.
Embrace Turtle Power today with the 1980s cartoon series and the 1990 live action feature film.
Check out what’s new on the Music Unlimited service this week! Read the highlights and browse new albums below.
- Christina Perri’s sophomore effort that follows her breakthrough debut in 2011 thanks to hits like “Jar of Hearts” and the Twilight series anthem, “A Thousand Years.”
- Chevelle’s 7th full-length, which they will be supporting with a month-long US headlining tour starting Friday.
- The epic soundtrack to Captain America: The Winter Soldier, composed by Henry Jackman (X-Men: First Class, Kick-Ass I & II, Captain Phillips)
- A massive new single from Alicia Keys ft. Kendrick Lamar from The Amazing Spiderman 2 Soundtrack, that will be scored by The Magnificent Six (Hans Zimmer, Pharrell Williams, Incubus’ Mike Einzinger, Johnny Marr, Junkie XL, Andrew Kawczynski & Steve Mazzaro.)